Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Now or never?

Even though I am beyond excited to go forth to graduate school and get a grown-up job, I still want my time to last here at ONU. I want this last year and a half to go slower so I have more time to experience more things and have more chances to take advantage of these opportunities.

I am going to need some feed back on this one... I am considering applying for a Resident Assistant (RA) position. Since I want to work in a student involvement office at a university, I figured having some experience in ResLife would be a good foundation.

The thought of being an RA snowballed into me trying to become more active in a couple more organizations. So, since most of the election processes for the organizations I am in are currently taking place, I have decided why let my last year go by with free time?

By the end of the elections/ appointing is done I hope to have a position in every organization I am involved in. I am beyond excited for these new experiences and to work with an array of fellow students.

I think I'm crazy, but I cannot wait to be busy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment